After 4 years in business we are ready to add to our team so we can continue providing an unparalleled experience for our wedding clients and our workshop guests. We’re hiring a Creative Associate to join our expanding team for 2018. Are you the right fit? If you’re detail oriented, consider yourself a stationery snob and are ready to be part of a dynamic entrepreneurial environment then apply below! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Make sure to read the Job Summary below then complete this form to apply!
Haley + Emilee
Work Location: Milwaukee, Wisc.
Title: Creative Associate
Part time position
Mint & Lovely Studios is seeking a part time Creative Associate to join our growing team. M&L is a boutique design studio specializing in wedding invitations, stationery and creative workshops. Established in 2014, we provide an unparalleled design experience to wedding clients across the country and have welcomed over 500 guests to our workshops in the Southeastern Wisconsin area. We are seeking a creative individual to provide graphic design support, assembly services and assistance with workshop preparation and day of execution.
The position of Creative Associate directly reports to the Creative Director and Lead Designer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage preparation, assembly and mailing of wedding invitations
- Aid Lead Designer with file preparation, ordering and quality control
- Oversee client experience (client gift assembly and mailing)
- Design workshop print materials and branding
- Assist with sourcing, ordering and pick up of workshop materials
- Support Creative Director with set up and take down of workshop events
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) on Apple computer
- Experience using Google platform of products
- CRM Software knowledge preferred
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies with focus on client experience
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to prioritize and manage assigned tasks within a specified period of time
- Able to work on a computer for extended periods of time
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- Located within 25 mile radius of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Valid drivers license and registration with reliable car
- Access to Apple computer
- Access to Adobe CC (partial reimbursement of subscription fees available)
- Position may require up to ten weekend working days with two months notice
- Final Candidate will be compensated at an hourly rate determined by experience
- Opportunity for advancement to Junior Designer available
Photo: Laurelyn Savannah Photography