Love it or hate it, presents don’t wrap themselves. Most of us take time to search high and low for the perfect gifts for our family and friends only to dig through that dark corner of the closet last minute and find the dusty wrinkled wrapping paper from three Christmases ago. Instead of letting the wrapping take the back seat this year, why not take a little extra time and make the outside of your gift just as thoughtful as the inside? Theme your wrapping to your recipient or choose to wrap all of the gifts in coordinating colors and patterns to make your tree look magazine worthy! We’ve curated an inspirational guide of gift wrapping ideas that will have your guests oooing and aaahhing even before they’ve opened their presents. Gather up some ribbon, grab a few shiny rolls of wrapping paper (Target is our go to!), crank up the Christmas music and get wrapping!
1. Fresh herbs are pretty and smell great too! 2. Black paper with chalkboard markers looks sophisticated and lets you customize each wrapping to the recipient!
3. This Kate Spade inspired wrapping is to die for! Keep it simple and wrap all of the gifts in the same wrapping to create a ultra coordinated tree!
4. Old postcards or family photos bring back sweet memories and dress up plain kraft paper.
5. We’re firm believers that glitter ribbon can make anything special and are loving how it takes this kraft paper to the next level!
6. These little animals carrying tiny gifts was too cute not to share!
7. Hand stamp kraft paper with white and gold polka dots to create your very own custom wrapping paper!
1. www.lovethatparty.com.au/2013/12/simple-white-christmas-gift-wrap.html / 2. www.goinghometoroost.com/2012/christmas/christmas-chalkboard-packaging/